Well today was my last mass communications class ever. Wow.
In conclusion, this course is not what I expected it to be. Today I feel I learned more about what I should have learned all semester long than what I actually did learn.
I think I saw the real Mark today. Under no pressure, not intimidating, and the way he sees himself. As an intellectual being, a master of his study. It was inspiring, this course and all, but I think I may be done with blogging for a while.
I hope someday I will be urged to type in my blog address and relive what it was like to be a mere teenage media student once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
This is good work! Your blog demonstrates a generally adequate grasp of the subject matter and a moderate ability to examine the material in a critical and constructive manner. Your writing displays an adequate understanding of the relevant issues, and a general familiarity with the appropriate literature and techniques.
Post a Comment